Otto Takes a Walk Otto Takes a Walk

What a Pod Dog....

UndeadEd animated UndeadEd animated

That was so cool what you just made. Really that was really good, both the character and the animation. I hope to see more of your work mega2416.

Sex-Arcade 082: Harley Quinn Sex-Arcade 082: Harley Quinn

I'm not a very big fan on DC comic, but I do respect their plots and characters; also the Ramones added songs when drawing was pretty cool.
Before you type anything about the character I know who this is...
Harley Quinn, Joker's sidekick (love interest) and other team characters with other villains and heroes/heroines; added with ant-heroes.

TheSabu responds:

thanks a lot man! but i don't know much about the character as well, i'm not a big fan of comics in general, i just draw Harley because she won the poll on my patreon XD

Necrorun Necrorun

It's a bit tricky yet has simple controls, but I like this game.
Also the old school video game design is great, and the idea of being "DEATH" or "Grim Reaper" is a interesting character. The taker of life, the one that many have fear, also death is true justice; but that's just part is my own thought.
I really like this bloody game.

Teddy Bear Picnic Teddy Bear Picnic

Well the game not too bad.

GroZZleR responds:

Thanks for playing.

Christ Copter Christ Copter

This game is all about good and evil.
I like it.

Giants Kingdom Giants Kingdom

You rock DanJohansen, this song is so cool.
Even the title "Giants Kingdom", thats a good one.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it, I was pleased with the name as well, might be the album's name! We'll see once I got all the tunes down. :)

DJ Theof - Devil Is Epic DJ Theof - Devil Is Epic

How epic of you devil.

TastyTeo responds:

epic much

Teenage Hand Grenade Teenage Hand Grenade

Good Vocals.

Inktober 2017 - #16 Inktober 2017 - #16

Is this one of you favourite films by Miyazaki, or are you a casual fan with his work?
Oh and I like the ink drawing, bold but perfect.

berserkbrandee responds:

I wouldn't say Totoro is my favorite but it's definitely up there, NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind would have to be my favorite since it was the first Miyazaki film I ever saw. Thanks for the review!

Death Death

You got real talent benika, interesting way of depicting Death. Also your pen style is incredible, the way you've drawn the tone in black and white; added a hint of colour (flower).

benika responds:

Thank you.
I think Death is not evil. He blesses people who die a natural death. And,watching over all living.
So,I wanted to draw his kindness.

Banshee Banshee

The eyes, including her tears are very well drawn.

kacenace responds: