All 361 art Reviews

pride pride

Don't fox with them.

Perfect watercolour brush strokes, and the fox archer is an interesting character.

Jenny-Jinya responds:

Thank you! Glad you like it :)

TARBOY TARBOY

One day Tarboy will return, to take down the fat-cats!

That is one badass work you did.

Lillys Hobby. Lillys Hobby.

I personally like this illustrated piece, it has a Tim Burton feeling; if you get the idea. Meaning it's a bit creepy but very imaginatively good.

Rather-Drawn responds:

You can't draw stitches or stripes with out at least one person conjuring his name haha.

The Second Coming The Second Coming

What worse, the part when samurai Jack have lost his sword. Or when he's hunted down by Aku worshipping female assassins. What will happen next, live or die?

Oh and by the way like the art style, it's super awesome.

Blood lust Blood lust

This is really deep, I mean it this is powerful. A half-breed suffering from madness from the sight/ smell of blood. I like it, is it your character or from another story from a comic/ manga?

LuuPetitek responds:

Thank you :) Yes, that's my character. I'm role playing him on the forum

The Ambivalent Living Mountain The Ambivalent Living Mountain

That is one mean monster, also great watercolour work.

Speak Clearly Speak Clearly

Quite interesting, your ink drawing is.
Just wondering is this about music or freedom of speech?

JackDCurleo responds:

I consider it more on being about owning what you say and being accountable for it rather than music or free speech. Not hiding behind "just sayings" or anominity.

Beat Beat Beat Beat

I agree like your watercolor piece Jack.

JackDCurleo responds:

Thanks dude

Luluchiii - Witch Luluchiii - Witch

Interesting character, it is a horror theme character, or douse she love pumpkins/ Halloween?

holikrep responds:

She was a pretty interesting one to draw yeah~ Sadly she's not my own character so I don't know too much about her ;; just a commission I got from someone! Although I don't believe she was a horror themed character , probably just loves halloween!

Kimono study Kimono study

Very traditional, the painting not the materials you've used.